Thursday, June 11, 2009

Me and my dog...



Believe it or not, the child on the picture is me. This picture is special to me because is of the few picture that I have of my childhood. I think I was 6 or 7 years old, I don’t remember. At that time, I lived in Santa Barbara, a town near Los Angeles, in the 8° region. Who took the picture? I don’t remember, I think was my godmother but I’m not sure. In the picture, I’m with my dog Yogi, like the bear. It was a special dog to me. It lived 14 years with me, since I was 4 years old until I was 18 years old. Even when Yogi was old, it always accompanied me to everywhere. I was very sad when Yogi died, but such is life. Now, I can see that I was a very happy child. I would like return to that time of my life. I’m going to keep this picture for ever!

Now, only a question stays. What happened to me?!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi chino!
    Your pic is very nice, you are so child!!!
    What happened with this boy!!!
    jajaja
    Ok chino see u en in U
    Study anatomy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arthur!
    I really loved to Yogi, was very beautiful. You should feel very sad to lose him, but you`re right, that`s life.
    See you soon.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It`s a lovely picture, Yogi was really beautiful, it reminds me to one of my dogs who died a few weeks ago. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arturo
    How are you?
    Nice picture...
    It´s a great dog... I love collies...
    well, take care
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi arturo!!
    nice blog!! your dog was amazing!!
    its so great remember for ever our animals!!
    I have so many in my head!!
    hugs and kisses
    see youuuu

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh great photo arthur!

    I like so much your dog! I have one like yours, but it's female :P

    seeya!

    ReplyDelete